CS7646 Fall 2017
You are on the page for information specific to the Fall 2017 session of this course. Go here (Machine_Learning_for_Trading_Course) for overall course policies.
OMSCS & On-Campus Information
This course is taught simultaneously on campus and via Udacity as part of the OMSCS program.
Schedule & Forum
Assignments & Grading
- [assess_portfolio] 2.5% (easy)
- [optimize_something] 2.5% (easy)
- [marketsim] 10% (moderate)
- [defeat_learners] 5% (easy)
- [assess_learners] 15% (challenging)
- [qlearning_robot] 10% (moderate)
- [manual_strategy] 10% (moderate)
- [strategy_learner] 15% (very challenging)
- Exam 1: Paper exam on campus, via proctortrack for online students 12.5%
- Exam 2: Paper exam on campus, vis proctortrack for online students 12.5%
Exam contributions (2%)
- Students will be asked to contribute and rate questions for the exams.
Class participation (3%)
- Class participation is determined by pop quizzes and activity on reddit.
- A: 90% and above
- B: 80% and above
- C: 70% and above
- D: 60% and above
- F: below 60%
These are hard boundaries (we round down).