CS7646 Fall 2018
You are on the page for information specific to the spring 2018 session of this course. Go here (Machine_Learning_for_Trading_Course) for overall course policies.
Schedule & Forum
- Schedule: 
- Forum: Piazza
Assignments & Grading
- Finalized [martingale] 2.5% (easy)
- Finalized [optimize_something] 2.5% (easy)
- Finalized [assess_learners] 15% (challenging)
- Finalized [defeat_learners] 5% (easy)
- Finalized [marketsim] 10% (moderate)
- Finalized [manual_strategy] 12% (moderate)
- Finalized [qlearning_robot] 10% (moderate)
- In revision [strategy_learner] 15% (very challenging)
- Participation will be determined via Piazza activity 3.0%
- Exam 1: via proctortrack for online students 12.5%
- Exam 2: via proctortrack for online students 12.5%
You will be responsible for material on the schedule up to the date of each exam. Exam 2 is not cumulative, it covers only material since Exam 1.
Exam Study materials
These are study guides from previous semesters. They may not correspond exactly with the material on each of the current exams.
- A: 90% and above
- B: 80% and above
- C: 70% and above
- D: 60% and above
- F: below 60%
These are hard boundaries (we round down).